Airship Support Services
New version posted date: July 15, 2019
At Airship, our customers’ success is our top priority. We provide four levels of support: Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze. The level of support included in each package is described in this document. The support package level that applies to a customer is specified in the Order Form signed by the customer and Airship.
How to Contact Support:
Support Center Website
Provided to our Gold and Platinum customers.
Airship’s regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 1:00am to 6:00pm PST / 9am to 2am GMT. Weekend Support hours for Platinum customers is 6:00am to 6:00pm PST / 2:00am – 2:00pm GMT. In addition, Airship is closed on certain observed United States and/or United Kingdom holidays.
Bronze Support is the support experience we provide to free customers of our service. Bronze support includes access to our Support Center (knowledge base and community forums) and access to our documentation.
Silver Support is our entry-level support tier that is designed to provide comprehensive online support services to customer inquiries via email, online knowledge base, and documentation.
Gold Support includes all of the benefits of Silver Support and includes additional features such as live telephone support and enhanced response times. Gold Support customers are assigned an Account Manager who will be your primary business contact and internal champion for your business at Airship.
Platinum Support provides all the benefits of the Gold Support, and includes additional features such as weekend support and greatly enhanced response times.
|Support Portal Access (knowledge base and forums)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Priority Case Routing||✓|
|Designated Business Account Manager||✓||✓|
|Designated Technical Account Manager||Optional||Optional|
|Named Support Contacts||2||3||4|
|Support Hours of Operation||M-F|
1am – 6pm PST
1am – 6pm PST
1am – 6pm PST
6am – 6pm PST
|Severity 1: Critical – Initial Response Time||N/A||4 hours, 24×7||1hour, 24×7||30min, 24×7|
|Severity 2: Major – Initial Response Time||N/A||1 business day||4 business hours||1 business hour|
|Severity 3: Minor – Initial Response Time||N/A||2 business days||8 business hours||2 business hours|
|Severity 4: Enhancement – Initial Response Time||N/A||2 business days||1 business day||1 business day|
All Support Requests are assigned a severity level based on how they affect your service.
- Severity 1: Critical – Critical production issue affecting all Airship customers, including system unavailability and data integrity issues, with no workaround available
- Severity 2: Major – Production issue impacting a majority of Airship customers, loss of functionality and/or significantly degraded performance, issue is persistent with no workaround available
- Severity 3: Minor – Any system issue that affects functionality or impacts performance, workaround may be possible but not sustainable
- Severity 4: Enhancement – Any request for desired functionality, information request for application capability, implementation assistance, or system issue that impacts a small number of users with an acceptable workaround available
Technical Support Coverage:
Issues Covered by Technical Support:
- Issues and problems with Airship services.
- Releases and updates.
- Assistance with implementation and deployment of Airship services.
- General assistance with Airship product features.
Issues Not Covered by Technical Support:
- Custom development.
- Implementations not using the Airship SDK.
- Non-Airship networks, systems, technologies, hardware or software.
- Application development outside of Airship SDK implementations.
Additional Support Terms:
Notwithstanding the support package level specified in an Order Form and purchased by a customer, (1) Airship will only provide Silver Support to customers who do not complete the Airship Technical On-boarding (this applies only for customers that are new users of the Airship SaaS product); and (2) Airship will not provide any technical support to customers who do not include the Airship provided SDK within their mobile applications for use in connection with the Airship SaaS product.
Named Support Contacts: Customers shall designate named individuals (“Named Support Contacts”) to serve as liaisons with Airship Support for each active service from Airship. Named Support Contacts are responsible for: (i) reporting cases to Airship, (ii) overseeing Customer’s support case activity, and (iii) technical knowledge of the Airship services and Customer’s use of such services in order to assist Airship in diagnosing and resolving the issue. Any changes to the Named Support Contacts shall be submitted to email@example.com specifying the former and new contacts.