Airship Achieves Highest and Furthest Overall Position for Ability to Execute and Completeness of Vision in Gartner Magic Quadrant
Mike Stone SVP of Marketing
It’s an exciting day for Airship: for the second year in a row, we’ve been named a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms. Even better, in the 2019 report we were placed in the highest and furthest overall position in the Leaders’ quadrant for our ability to execute and completeness of vision.
It is an honor to be recognized by Gartner. We believe our incredible position in the report is further validation that Airship is the best choice for brands leading the way in customer engagement.
We’re really on a roll here, if we do say so ourselves — and our customers (and their customers) are benefiting. The customer experiences we can power with our Customer Engagement Platform are smarter, faster and more coordinated than ever before. Highlights from the past year include…
- Gave ourselves a makeover (get details in our interactive Rebrand Journey experience) to signal the major expansion in our offerings and our powerful, centralized, enterprise-ready Customer Engagement Platform.
- Brought the Accengage team on board, massively expanding and deepening the ways we can serve brands in Europe.
- Added support for sending messages on Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and RCS messages.
- Recruited even more top talent to our leadership team, adding passionate, customer-obsessed executives who are thrilled to be creating the future of customer engagement together.
- Dramatically advanced our SMS and email capabilities with advanced personalization, as well as link shortening and tracking for SMS.
And the year ahead looks just as action-packed. Our Customer Engagement Platform continues to expand the ways brands can create amazing customer experiences — on any channel and at every stage of the customer journey.
To sum up: if you’re already a customer, the report is fantastic validation that you’ve chosen the right partner.
If you’re evaluating or re-evaluating a mobile marketing or customer engagement platform, we’d love the chance to hear more about your most ambitious goals — and show you how we can help you meet and beat them.
Get in touch any time to chat with our experts, or schedule a personalized demo. We can’t wait to work together to build the future of customer engagement.
Click here to download a complimentary copy of the Gartner report.
*Gartner “Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms” by Mike McGuire, Charles Golvin, July 15, 2019
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publication, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Subscribe for updates
If the form doesn't render correctly, kindly disable the ad blocker on your browser and refresh the page.
10 Years, Trillions of Notifications & More Than Two Thousand Amazing Clients
Highlights From Gartner’s 2018 Critical Capabilities for Mobile Marketing Platforms Report
- About AXP
- About Data Privacy
- About MAX
- Airship News & Updates
- Analytics & Data
- Best Practices
- Digital Marketing Trends
- Engagement Channels
- Lifecycle Marketing
- Marketing Orchestration