For Caesars Entertainment, the growth of casino gaming meant new opportunities and also new competition for market share. The global leader in gaming and hospitality launched an app that connects guests with amazing offers while delivering more ways to explore Caesars Entertainment hotels, resorts, shows, restaurants and nightclubs worldwide. The Caesars Rewards app makes it easy for users to book rooms, place dining reservations, buy show tickets and track player rewards across Caesars’ entire portfolio of properties.
Caesars Entertainment discovered that when guests use its mobile app, they spend more because they’re more engaged with the brand.
As a result, the company began focusing heavily on evolving its mobile strategy to:
- Build guest engagement when they’re on Caesars properties
- Retain app users between visits by keeping them in the know about upcoming events
- Grow revenue by presenting the right offers at the right time
Caesars Entertainment is the world’s most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company, operating resorts and casinos on three continents, including brands such as Harrah’s, Caesars, Horseshoe and the London Clubs International family of casinos.
Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform helps Caesars build brand loyalty — and greater revenue — by keeping guests up to date on exciting events and delivering personalized, location-based offers via mobile messaging.
Push Notifications, In-App Automation, Message Center, Automation, Performance Analytics
Airship gives us a great way to communicate with our guests and drive engagement, which ultimately leads to greater revenue generated through the app.”
Keeping Guests Engaged in a Competitive Market
- Geo-Targeted Offers Increase RevenueUsing technology from Airship partner Gimbal, Caesars delivers location-based offers to app users when they enter designated geofenced areas.
- In-App Messaging Drives Re-engagementCaesars uses Airship’s Custom Events feature to trigger automated messages to win back subscribers after they’ve opted out of push notifications.
- Automated Campaign Boosts App RatingsTo improve its App Store rating, Caesars set up an automated campaign targeting users who had a positive experience. Triggering events included hotel bookings and restaurant reservations.
Airship’s Solutions Give Caesars a Winning Edge
Let us show you how your brand can create personalized notifications like this — on mobile or on any channel!