Building a Mobile Content Plan that Converts
If the form doesn't render correctly, kindly disable the ad blocker on your browser and refresh the page.
Webinar recording now available
Content marketers know writing for mobile is different; it’s more succinct and formatted differently for smaller-screen consumption. But what about translating this notion to the world of mobile messaging? We’ve seen a lot of great mobile messaging content and more than a few fails in our day. The good stuff all has elements in common, and we’ve pulled those into an easy-to-use template to help users build mobile content that gets results.
You’ll be guided through our template to:
- Help define your mobile value proposition
- Create better content that drives user action
- Sketch out a plan for targeted, ongoing mobile content that converts
- Alyssa Meritt, Head of Strategic Services, Urban Airship
- Leslie McCollom, Content Strategist, Urban Airship