How mobile-first thinking builds and maintains a loyal audience
Mobile strategy webinar featuring AccuWeather
In this recorded webinar, AccuWeather
and Urban Airship
dig into the secrets of success for brands that have established a strong relationship with their mobile customers. Find out how the best-loved apps win over loyal audiences and maintain their place on devices—arguably the most valuable real estate on the planet.
Fill out the form to view the recording, which covers:
- Thinking revenue from beginning to end
- Scaling for a cross-platform audience
- Aligning your mobile teams and roadmap to your app’s business goals
- Building for mobile vs. traditional web and SMS
- Crafting personalized messaging using automation and segmentation
- How contextual relevancy influences the creation of new AccuWeather products
Join David Mitchell, Vice President of Digital Media and Product for AccuWeather
, and Brent Hieggelke, CMO at Urban Airship
, as they discuss what they’ve learned from years of experience working with mobile-first brands.
AccuWeather shares its journey to mobile success, including how the company built a mobile audience that now dwarfs the traditional web, scaled to handle large audiences on multiple platforms, and deliver a service that does not allow for lateness or downtime.